The Region's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Ally Business Chamber
Inland Northwest Business Alliance (INBA) is now accepting Qualifications and Proposals from individuals and firms for the position of Membership Manager. This is a part-time sales-based, independent contractor position with hours capped at 1,000 per fiscal year.
Optimal proposals will articulate the following:
1) Demonstrated commitment to INBA’s mission and vision, including working knowledge of issues facing the LGBTQ community and any relevant training or experience.
2) Demonstrated experience in sales, including preferred CRM platform.
3) Proposed compensation terms. Compensation structure may be commission-based, a salaried, or a combination thereof. Any proposed compensation structure will be considered.
1) The Membership Manager will provide monthly sales updates to the board.
2) Attendance at board meetings, retreats, monthly luncheons, and other INBA events may be required.
To be considered for the position, please submit your resume and/or company overview by April 28, 2017 attention Donna Sellers, Board President at firstname.lastname@example.org. The selection committee will contact qualified candidates to schedule an interview and request any additional materials. Final selection will be made by the Board of Directors in May 2017.