- This event has passed.
Spokane Trolley – Ride for Pride
June 6, 2019 @ 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm$15
Join us on a Ride For Pride! The INBA Events Committee is excited to bring you this fantastic BYOB event to celebrate PRIDE week.
We’re going to Soulful Soups for 1/2 off drinks.
Monterey for $2 domestic beers and $2 pizza slices, they also have a shot ski
Crave for whatever their special is.
We’ll end at the Globe!
Cups with Lids
Use of a Cooler
WHAT TO BRING
Valid Photo ID
Sensible Shoes & Clothing
After-Ride Exit Plan
Please make sure you are on time as the trolley will leave without you!
These are Spokane Trolley’s Terms and Conditions:
Be prepared for pedaling in all kinds of weather, stay safe, have fun and don’t bring any glass containers please.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Spokane Party Trolley Driver is responsible for the Spokane Party Trolley and his/her decisions are final.
- The Renter is responsible for themselves and their invitees and will have a credit card on deposit for any damages or behavior infractions before during or after the ride by themselves or any of their invitees.
- Repeated or extreme inappropriate behavior before, during and after tours will result in a minimum fee of $25 per incident and up to the Driver ending the ride early and causing a Late/Damage/Violation Fee of $300, to be charged to the Renter’s credit card. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Extreme intoxication
- Foul Language or Gestures
- Hard liquor onboard
- Not following safety instructions
- Drinking alcohol outside of designated areas
- Excessive noise Littering
- Getting on or off the trolley while in motion
- All riders must have valid Photo ID (Ages 18+).
- BYOB on Custom Group Rides only and ALL riders must be 21 years of age or older and obtain a WA Banquet Permit, signed to give to the driver.
- A per-person limit of 36 oz. of Beer (3 -12 oz. cans) or single serving of box wine is allowed onboard and must be poured into cups. NO HARD LIQUOR. NO GLASS BOTTLES OR CONTAINERS. All alcoholic beverages must remain on board the Spokane Party Trolley at all times or will be considered an open container violation.
- All open alcoholic beverages must be dumped IMMEDIATELY when the tour ends. No exceptions. No drinks “to-go”
- All laws and rules regarding alcohol apply to all passengers before, during and after Spokane Party Trolley tours
- Any person arriving in an intoxicated condition shall not be allowed on the Spokane Party Trolley.